Welcome to my portfolio
Unfortunately, it's currently being re-done (sorry!)
Here's some information in the mean time
Who am I?
I'm a front end developer with a formal education on UX/UI design. As such, I have an interest in making both beautiful interfaces and beautiful code. I am a firm believer that achieving both will ensure easier programming process as well as happier customers.
Aside from my work, I enjoy hanging out with my friends and experiencing the world, whether that is crushing a van with a tank, crochetting tiny cute things, creating stained glass art, or carving gothic letters into wood. I find that there is so much interesting stuff in the world and I am always looking for ways to learn new things. :)
Over half a decade of industry experience has equipped me with the powers to do:
- Angular (1.x)
- Accessibility (up to AA)
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Axure RP
Projects - the exciting part :)
Since this is a very quick, temporary website, I'll just list the projects I've worked on. If you have any questions about these, you can always contact me
- spectrum.com Also worked on /internet, /cable-tv, /home-phone, /mobile, and /latino-plans
- business.spectrum.com Also worked on /internet, /phone, /tv, /tv-bars-restaurants, and other minor pages such as /about
- cgma.org Worked on the footer and header
- aicpa.org Worked on the footer and header (not the mega menu)
- icidigital.com This site is created using Wordpress
- iCiBLOX A catalog of components offered by iCiDIGITAL. The goal was to have a reusable set of components that would expedite the development process. We showcased its capabilities during Adobe Summit.
- foodlion.com Most notably on My Wallet, My Shopping List and Recipes
- k12.com Most notably on School Finder and certain individual school sites such as mn.insightschools.com
- Masters Project For my masters project, I created an experimental augmented reality conmic that explored the possibility of combining augmented reality technology and comics to impact the reception of the story. You can read the thesis paper. The actual page is down currently since it was hosted on the college's server.
- rivrjam I worked with the Work2Play lab at Georgia Tech to create rivrjam, an application that allows abroad parents to connect to teachers back at home using an interactive voice response system. Here's the the dissertation paper written by director of the lab.
Like or Hate what you see? Talk to Me!
Feel free to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I am able!
Oh. Before I forget. Here's my resume, if you want to take a copy